Top Montego Bay On the Water
105 results | All Montego Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money! Made everything easy for us as soon as we step off the plane. They walked us through everything and we didn’t have to stand in those long lines! That saved us about 2 hours right there!"
* A traveler said: "A very unique and enjoyable experience. It was particularly fun on a very hot day being able to climb the tree covered falls and feel the cool water. I would definitely recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the staff was so helpful. I’ve done several catamaran excursions and this was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "Ask for Nigel!!! He was Awesome and our entire tour was customized just for us!!! Nigel was very knowledgeable and we learned a lot of interesting facts and history!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a ball! Tour and tour guide was amazing! We really enjoyed it! Will def be returning again!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing, the crew was wonderful and made this vacation absolutely perfect. Would recommend this to anyone. Cant wait to come back again."
* A traveler said: "Our most memorable experience here was learning the culture and actually seeing where Bob Marley and family was laid to rest. The tour guide was great and I would recommend this tour to anyone who visits Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "The communication between the host and I was great. I didn't need to wait long to get the information I was requesting - This alone made me feel comfortable about my decision to book. The excursion itself was AMAZING!! Every single part of it was great. We were picked up at our hotel in Montego Bay and had about an hour and a half drive to Ocho Rios where the catamaran waited. Along the ride, our driver gave us historical facts about the areas we traveled into. Once we were in the boat, we had a DJ playing Jamaican tunes! Snorkeling was fun as well - it was only about 30 minutes but it made sense since the Dunn's River Falls climb took some time and the crew wanted to ensure we got enough time to do everything. The team (from captains to guides) was exceptional! Anything we needed, we got and they were not afraid to also have a great time with us. They smiled the entire time and made sure everyone had a nice cup of rum punch in their hands lol. The party on the way back to Margaritville was SOOOOO FUN! When I'm telling you it was hard to not dance the entire time, I mean it! There was a great mixture of hip hop, calypso, soca, and dance hall. So good! If I could rate this experience a 10, I would! No complaints, I definitely will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The driver have us information on history on certain land marks on the drive to the resort. The driver was friendly."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it, the family had a wonderful day & bus tour operator marlen was friendly, informative & funny, great guy"
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing and educational tour with experienced tour guides and great little local souvenir shops along the way. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "It was very exciting we had a great time and will recommend this adventure to anyone. Those who assisted us on the trail made us feel comfortable and relaxed. This experience is the way to go if you are visiting Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "OMG! This was a great experience for me and my sisters! Not one bad experience from the horseback riding, dunes buggy, ziplining, water tubing, the lunch all top notch!!! The staff was.very accommodating, friendly, comical and personal. Special shout out to Meeka, Devin, Delroy, and John...we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! Whenever I come back to Montego Bay, I will definitely book this excursion again!"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! The drinks, music, snacks were great! Margaritaville was also a fun experience! A must do if you like beautiful, blue ocean views and rum punch!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing! He was so nice. 5 stars! The lagoon was pretty as well .we didn't have to wait long. Great experience all around!"
* A traveler said: "It was an experience not just a tour!! It was powerful learned a lot about the village of roaring river..the views were amazing… the tour guide were so personable!! Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "What a great excursion! Trevor Hudlin Tours was our local contact. They made sure our guide took good care of us and gave us all the time we wanted for exploring, swimming, and jumping off cliffs! Don't pass up the opportunity to have this amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "My group and I had an AMAZING TIME, our tour guide Jax was beyond amazing aswell as our photographer. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "One the experience moment was having was having to go in the water to get to the ship.Me and wife had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an excellent tour guide. He informed us of different landmarks on the drive up. Thank you :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion is relaxing and fun. From the historical drive, to the fun excursion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Float Trips
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Water Equipment Rentals
- White Water Rafting
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Croydon Plantation
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Doctor's Cave Beach
- Fort Montego
- Hip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)
- Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden
- Aquasol Theme Park
- Sam Sharpe Square
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon
- Cornwall Beach
- Rastafari Indigenous Village
- Greenwood Great House
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar
- Good Hope Estate
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from Montego Bay
- Montego Bay to Jamaica
- Montego Bay to Negril
- Montego Bay to Ocho Rios
- Montego Bay to Rick's Café
- Montego Bay to Seven Mile Beach
- Montego Bay to Black River
- Montego Bay to Blue Hole
- Montego Bay to YS Falls
- Montego Bay to Bob Marley Museum
- Montego Bay to Kingston
- Montego Bay to Runaway Bay
- Montego Bay to Port Antonio