Top Montego Bay Climbing Tours
21 results | All Montego Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "By far the jump for me! The rainfall climb was amazing and life changing. The horseback rides were exhilarating and filled with adrenaline. Atvs I could do that all day long!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great service. They were prompt and on time no waiting I really appreciated it. We used this service for both to and from the hotel ana airport"
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! Whenever I come back to Montego Bay, I will definitely book this excursion again!"
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing and educational tour with experienced tour guides and great little local souvenir shops along the way. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing, the crew was wonderful and made this vacation absolutely perfect. Would recommend this to anyone. Cant wait to come back again."
* A traveler said: "Our most memorable experience here was learning the culture and actually seeing where Bob Marley and family was laid to rest. The tour guide was great and I would recommend this tour to anyone who visits Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "OMG! This was a great experience for me and my sisters! Not one bad experience from the horseback riding, dunes buggy, ziplining, water tubing, the lunch all top notch!!! The staff was.very accommodating, friendly, comical and personal. Special shout out to Meeka, Devin, Delroy, and John...we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! I was nervous due to not as many reviews compared to the earlier cruise, but the SUNSET made the experience amazing. Great music, drinks, and vibes! Felt safe even during covid. I would do it all over again! Confirm pick up location prior to booking and you’ll be set!"
* A traveler said: "Rolando was a great tour guide, friendly and very patient. Took us to spots to see local Jamaican culture and suvoirneir shopping but was careful to avoid crowds."
* A traveler said: "My group and I had an AMAZING TIME, our tour guide Jax was beyond amazing aswell as our photographer. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Ryan was an excellent tour guide. He informed us of different landmarks on the drive up. Thank you :)"
* A traveler said: "A very unique and enjoyable experience. It was particularly fun on a very hot day being able to climb the tree covered falls and feel the cool water. I would definitely recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "This was soooo much fun! PLEASE BRING WATERPROOF PHONE OR POUCH. Leave all other personal items-including towel in the van/bus. Our driver-Fitzroy-was one of kind; very pleasant; accommodating, and knowledgeable of all the landmarks on the way to and from the Falls. Nice clean, spacious van, good a/c. Our guide at the Falls was awesome too-Stewart (Stuart). I would highly recommend this attraction and tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montego Bay Marine Park
- Margaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar
- Croydon Plantation
- Sam Sharpe Square
- Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden
- Fort Montego
- Hip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)
- Cornwall Beach
- Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Aquasol Theme Park
- Doctor's Cave Beach
- Rastafari Indigenous Village
- Good Hope Estate
- Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon
- Greenwood Great House
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
Day Trips from Montego Bay
- Montego Bay to Jamaica
- Montego Bay to Negril
- Montego Bay to Ocho Rios
- Montego Bay to Rick's Café
- Montego Bay to Seven Mile Beach
- Montego Bay to Black River
- Montego Bay to Blue Hole
- Montego Bay to YS Falls
- Montego Bay to Bob Marley Museum
- Montego Bay to Kingston
- Montego Bay to Runaway Bay
- Montego Bay to Port Antonio