* A traveler said: "This experience is highly recommended! We had an excellent, friendly, and experienced host who made us feel comfortable with our gorgeous car (Lamborghini Gallardo) right away. It never felt unsafe. He chose a beautiful scenic route to experience all facets of the car, from city street driving, hairpins, and adrenaline inducing accelerations, making brief but good use of the car’s V10 engine. That sound!! People will stop and take pictures!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was amazing! His English was perfect and his knowledge of the area was very interesting. He knew exactly where to take us for the perfect views, best outdoor markets, fun Monaco city sites and picturesque, curvy pathways of Eze. Would definitely book with this company through Viator again!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience!!!! Massive thanks to Tom for jus kindness. I can say that I am an formula 1 racing expert 😤"
* A traveler said: "Our walking tour was wonderful. Our guide was even kind enough to take us on a public bus for some of the tour. We were lucky enough to see the changing of the guard and by chance there was a ceremony for Prince Albert so I got some good photos of him."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was awesome. Robin made sure all of my family was well taken care of. We saw all the sites you could hope to see. We learned so much and everything was well organized. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Our guide was very flexible. Driving on the Grand Prix roadway was crazy! Watching all of the preparations taking place for the Grand Prix made watching the Grand Prix the next week fun, to know that we had just driven on that roadway!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. All arrangements worked out well, meeting place, timing, and the experience of driving these cars in and around Monaco. If this is your scene then it’s worth the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing. We saw everything we wanted to and she kept the walking to a minimum which was great for oldest member of group. In addition to being informative she was an incredible driver! We saw so much more than we could have on our own, and didn't waste any time like on ship excursions."
* A traveler said: "Really great service would do it again.Our guide Ybone was great and really new her history."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lamborghini Sports Car Experience from Monaco
- Private Full-Day Tour 3 countries in 1 Day: Italian Markets, Menton and Monaco
- Villefranche Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Monaco, Eze and Monte Carlo
- Monaco Formula 1 Walking Tour The INSIDE Track Monaco F1
- Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence