Top Miami Walking Tours
70 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "James was a great tour guide and very knowledgeable about the history of South Beach and it's art deco style"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was an amazing guide! I learnt a lot !!! The place has a vibrant culture and history and the food is amazing !"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was a very informative, helpful guide. We learned about the history of Miami. Was fun. Food tasting was good. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Gary was our tour guide. He was absolutely great! Our tour had about 13 people and it was really fun learning/talking to everyone during introductions/tour. We tasted yummy food, my favorite being the Cuban sandwich and coffee. It rained while walking but everything was outstanding. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting Miami."
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide was both informative and Humurous. Very knowledgeable The Double Deckers Bus in Little Havanah was quite an experience. More than worth the cost and time."
* A traveler said: "excellent tour guide, very informative and pleasant. Well worth the time and cost. Great area to enjoy lunch and sites."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel was a great guide for our little Havana tour! He knows the area well and has a vast knowledge about the Cuban American experience. A great addition to our weekend in Miami!"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Such wonderful artists at LAB Miami. Best tour guide EVER, Princess Bruna from Brazil!! And King Pedro, our artist, BE STILL MY HEART!! I could have just spent the rest of my time in Miami with them & the others I met and even skip the beach! #1/💯/Best in Miami!! I highly recommend & will be back in the future to see the new art!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! Roberto did a fantastic job explaining us all about the murals, the artists, the techniques and moreover he is very friendly. For those who wish to learn more about Wynwood, I highly recommend visiting this neighborhood with Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely first class trip. Guide was perfect and very insightful. Highly recommend. Food and drink were first class."
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Airboat Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bal Harbour
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Jungle Island
- Miami Children's Museum
- Miami Washington Avenue
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Fisher Island
- Bass Museum of Art
- Wynwood Walls
- Key Biscayne
- Coral Gables
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Coral Castle Museum
- Coconut Grove
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island