Top Miami Private Sightseeing Tours
120 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Everything! Fernando was nice, his boat was clean and he even gave us cold drinks. We played music and took a tour"
* A traveler said: "Taylor was great! He asked us if there was anything specific we wanted to do and made sure we had a great time. Everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "After the horrible mixup with booking... it worked out and joe was 😊 Great!! All worked out in the end !!! I would book him again"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing and the views over the city were breathtaking! Roberto was a wonderful pilot and guide."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bill and is wife were gracious and had a speaker for us to use for music to make our sail even better!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and I felt I saw as much of Miami as anyone could in 4 hours. Thierry was humorous, fun and very informative. He knew when we needed a break. We had a couple of stops to explore The Biltmore and Wynnwood. This is worth the money and time and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Super relaxing and peaceful. Mabel was really amazing and friendly. She gave good background knowledge of the surrounding areas as well. I recommend to anyone, will def be back!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Jules is a great captain! Lovely sunset views & key Biscayne mansions. Would definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour while staying in South Beach for my wife's birthday. The car was very cool and the tour of South Beach and Wynwood couldn't have been better. Thierry was a terrific guide, very informative and great personality!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "Terry is a great guide. Very positive, funny, and knowledgeable. The car is absolutely fabulous. Multiple passerby complemented the car during the tour. Cool Miami experience."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was professional and very informative. When my husband stated he had missed a photo opportunity at a previous stop, Daniel drove us back! Daniel went above and beyond to make the trip perfect for us!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly. The view of the skyline at night was amazing. It was a nice experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was fun and they were so friendly defently Im gonna try it again when I get to my next trip in miami"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Billy amazed us with his knowledge of the history, environment and wildlife. He knew exactly where to find the gators, etc. We LOVED this adventure!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the tour guide and the process artist does when tagging a wall. I learned a lot and seen beautiful art. I would definitely do this tour again when I come back to Miami."
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. We chose our own times for stops and enjoyed Miami and its landmarks. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Dolphin Mall
- Aventura Mall
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Coconut Grove
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Wynwood Walls
- Jungle Island
- Miami Children's Museum
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Bal Harbour
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Oleta River State Park
- Coral Gables
- Key Biscayne
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island