Top Miami Overnight Tours
13 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was absolutely amazing. Our tour guide was so nice and helpful and his brother who checked us in was also extremely nice and helpful. The little island was gorgeous and so was the ride. The whole thing was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bass Museum of Art
- Bal Harbour
- Wynwood Walls
- Fisher Island
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- New World Center
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Oleta River State Park
- Art Deco Historic District
- Aventura Mall
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island