Top Miami Historical Tours
63 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an amazing guide. Learned so much. The food and restaurant choices was amazing. All the shops and food, the cubin sandwich and mojito was so good"
* A traveler said: "Lance was great. Took pics of us and gave us insight on special art findings. Will definitely be back with others."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this fantastic tour. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and engaging, and the tour itself was thoughtfully designed. I always try and fit something "just a bit" educational :) into our vacations, and this was perfect - appreciated by my entire family!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!!! Ask for Angel, He was great he knew all the history, took us all around little Havana. Stopped and had a few samples of the great food the town had to offer. Again ask for Angel you will get your monies worth!!! We even went back that night to a couple of the bars for salsa dancing. It was the best tour of the vacation."
* A traveler said: "The boat was clean, the host was funny, and they served drinks (for purchase). I enjoyed myself. I’d recommend this cruise to a friend."
* A traveler said: "Our experience on the half-day tour was excellent! Easy communication, on-time pickup at our hotel in South Beach, very knowledgeable and funny guide/drivers (Thanks, Ben & Stacy!) and seeing so many alligators in the wild was just amazing! During the walk, we saw many mama alligators and their babies, in addition to different birds and wildlife in the area. On the airboat, we got lucky that we were the only boat out that day (on a Monday during dry season), so we got to see quite a few alligators in the swamp despite other reviews saying otherwise. One of them was about 10-12 ft long! Our captain was the one spotting all the alligators we saw and would slow down/stop to get us a very close up look of each of them. We can’t be happier with our entire experience, highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! Roberto did a fantastic job explaining us all about the murals, the artists, the techniques and moreover he is very friendly. For those who wish to learn more about Wynwood, I highly recommend visiting this neighborhood with Roberto."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was a very informative, helpful guide. We learned about the history of Miami. Was fun. Food tasting was good. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Ralph was excellent! He jammed Miami for us into 4 hours but did a wonderful job. Very informative and patient with my shopping habits!"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "John was terrific. So knowledgeable about Miami today and it’s interesting history. Very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was right on time. We learned so much history about South Beach. He was fun and very interactive. It was great way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "We opted for the VIP Golf Cart tour and it was great! Pedro was an engaging host and we learned so much about the history of graffiti. And Bruna took some great pics of my fam!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was outstanding. We chose our own times for stops and enjoyed Miami and its landmarks. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour… By far the Highlight of our Vacation. Able to get up close and Personal with all the Cool sights. Star Island was amazing. Your guide is as awesome. Best tour in Miami…. Charles from Philly…."
* A traveler said: "New experience for me, a non-cigar smoker, but very informative. Presentation well done. Presenter very nice."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Deco Historic District
- Key Biscayne
- Aventura Mall
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- South Pointe Park
- Bass Museum of Art
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- New World Center
- Fisher Island
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Coral Castle Museum
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Coral Gables
- Jungle Island
- Miami Children's Museum
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Coconut Grove
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island