Top Miami Food & Drink
25 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "I am so sorry for the late review. Robyn was the most wonderful guide. She clearly cares about the community and made us feel like family! It was a very fun and informative tour. Plus, she sent us off with some of her delicious recipes!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was a very informative, helpful guide. We learned about the history of Miami. Was fun. Food tasting was good. We had fun."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Ariel our Cuban guide was very nice and explain everything with a lot of patient and enthusiastic. Both in English and Spanish when we needed a translation."
* A traveler said: "The speed amazing view best experience ever I will come back next time For more Andjejxmrkd xkdnndjxbzhshzbzjjdjd n"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. It included a little bit of everything: food, culture, and history. We tried a nice variety of cuisine, and we were never bored; Mirka kept everyone entertained with information about Wynwood and Miami's art scene. I'd recommend this to anyone, even locals!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must when in Miami! It is the best way to see the Miami skyline at sunset. It is beyond beautiful. The boat takes you into Biscayne Bay. The sights are fabulous...million dollar homes, yachts, cruise ships, hidden water ways and the skyline. The staff are great! Great champagne, meat and cheese tray. I did this for my wife and she loved it! You will not get this experience anywhere else. Love it!"
* A traveler said: "excelent staff, wonderful meat in a gorgeous place. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Without our tour guide Luis we could have not fully appreciated the interpretation and history of the art pieces we enjoyed. Luis did a great job as an artist himself."
* A traveler said: "A food tour is the only way to discover a city or town you have never explored!!! This tour was great and even better because we were the only 2 people. Our guide Stephen was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour very knowledgeable of the area. Our guide gave us her undivided attention and keep it fun and interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Aventura Mall
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Coral Castle Museum
- New World Center
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Key Biscayne
- Coral Gables
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bass Museum of Art
- Art Deco Historic District
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Bal Harbour
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- South Pointe Park
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island