Top Miami Extreme Sports
52 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Great time, from the minute we walked in staff was friendly and helpful. Museum was very interesting. Max took the time to show us lots of details and history about the firearms we were firing.."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an amazing guide. Learned so much. The food and restaurant choices was amazing. All the shops and food, the cubin sandwich and mojito was so good"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Staff and captain are very friendly and helpful! We were the first time fishers, we made a lot trouble during the trip, we even felt sorry about that, but they were always patient enough to help us shoot the trouble. Thank you again, we will definitely come back again ❤️ （by the way, we caught 2 snappers 🤙🤙)"
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. You must go here if you are visiting Miami. The show after the airboat was great as well. Bring cash for tips and the amazing food."
* A traveler said: "They guys was excellent in every way. I will definitely come again and bring and refer more people to have the experience. Totally worth it"
* A traveler said: "We liked all of it. We took the 2 hour tour just to have an overall taste of Miami, and that was accomplished. Sometimes the audio was not synced with what we were seeing , but we realize it would be hard to do that driving through the city. Great time."
* A traveler said: "Not being able to throw the axe properly in the beginning to being able get it on /close to the target."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Me and my Hubby first time , It was my b-day and it was so amazing!!! Anouk and partner were great!😁"
* A traveler said: "The host was very nice and helpful she took good care of my wife who was in uncomfortable she took lots of photos for us"
* A traveler said: "Mughel was very friendly and helpful, we had a great time I recommend this tour if you want to see the most important areas in Miami."
* A traveler said: "Great start to the year doing this tour in the beautiful everglades. Transport bus was on time and comfortable. Airboat tour was fun and saw plenty of Alligators."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonder time. Tony our guide was fun and knowledgeable. The views were breathtaking. Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "Awesome! Really recommend. Car is beautiful just wish it was a bit more driving. Just 30 minutes but overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time touring South Beach with Alex! He was very knowledgeable and fun. He made sure we got some great shots in front of the sunset and even gave us recommendations for dinner that evening. I would highly recommend this experience and book Alex if you can."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was super cool. Key west is awesome and snorkeling is a must. 6 hours in key west is not long enough! But very very enjoyable!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Axe Throwing
- Performance Car Driving
- Shooting Ranges
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Oleta River State Park
- Coral Castle Museum
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Fisher Island
- New World Center
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Rickenbacker Trail
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bal Harbour
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Miami Children's Museum
- Key Biscayne
- Art Deco Historic District
- Coconut Grove
- Wynwood Walls
- South Pointe Park
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island