Miami Seaquarium® is a world-class marine-life entertainment park located on the island of Virginia Key in Biscayne Bay, Florida. The 38-acre (15.4-hectare) tropical paradise features a variety of marine life such as dolphins, killer whales, sea lions, endangered sea turtles, manatees, stingrays, and much more. With more than a dozen interactive and educational exhibits, the Seaquarium is guaranteed fun for the whole family.
Miami Seaquarium Tours
What are Miami Seaquarium hours of operation?
Should I book Miami Seaquarium tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Miami Seaquarium 2021?
What's the best way to experience Miami Seaquarium?
- The Miami Sightseeing Flex Pass: 35 Attractions + Hop on Hop off
- Miami Helicopter Tour
- Miami Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Helicopter Tour
- Miami Combo Tour: City Sightseeing, Biscayne Bay Cruise and Everglades Airboat Ride
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island