Miami Beach Botanical Garden
Since 1962 the 2.6-acre urban oasis of the Miami Beach Botanical Garden has provided locals and travelers with easy access to some of the most diverse plant life on earth. Visitors can wander the well-kept grounds where lush green lawns with glittering fountains and stone paths lead the way to impressive atriums filled with colorful blossoms.
Wetlands and mangroves, orchids and bromeliads are just some of the standing exhibits on offer at the Miami Beach Botanical Garden. The stunning Japanese Garden with its classic red lacquered bridge and placid ponds is one of the main attractions of this destination, while an expansive edible garden and placid water lily ponds are among other highlights that draw tens of thousands of travelers here each year.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Miami Beach Botanical Garden hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Miami Beach Botanical Garden?
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island