Just three miles of the coast from Miami, Fisher Island is one of the world’s most exclusive beach communities. Cut off from the mainland by the creation of a canal in 1906, it has then been owned by some of Florida’s wealthiest citizens. Today it’s an upscale oasis with private shoreline access and golf course.
Real estate here is prime, and the last census revealed that Fisher Island has the highest per capita income of any place in the United States. No roads or bridges lead to the island - it is accessible only by ferry or private invitation. Aside from the warm, turquoise waters and white sands of its shores, there are mansions, apartments, a private marina, an observatory, and one hotel located on the island. Luxurious and tropical, a visit to the private island offers a glimpse into a community that truly is home to the rich and famous.
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Fisher Island tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Fisher Island 2020?
What's the best way to experience Fisher Island?
- Speedboat Sightseeing Tour of Miami
- Manatee Photo Safari and Miami Kayak with Paddle Board Tour
- Private Miami Helicopter Tour
- One Hour Guided Jet ski Tour of Miami
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island