Miami is known for its lively nightclub scene, sandy beaches and fiery flavors. But Dolphin Mall has put this colorful city on the map for shopping and entertainment, too.
With more than 240 stores, shops and restaurants—including high-end discount outlets—Dolphin Mall has become a destination for travelers eager to shop ‘til they drop. Visitors can explore the mall’s unique layout—which includes areas like Ramblas, Playa and Moda, which pay homage to Miami’s multicultural roots. Guests can comb through casual apparel, home design and décor, and even high-end boutiques that offer up one-of-a-kind designs.
What are Dolphin Mall hours of operation?
Should I book Dolphin Mall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Dolphin Mall 2020?
What's the best way to experience Dolphin Mall?
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Day Tour
- Round Trip Hotel Transfer to Everglades with included Admission
- 2-Day Key West Sunset and Seven Mile Bridge Sunrise Tour from Miami
- Private 4-hours City Tour of Miami with private driver/guide
Things to do near Miami
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key Largo
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island