Top Mexico City Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Mexico City Tours
Sort by: Featured
We will start this tour at Frida Khalo Museum - The Blue House, where Frida lived with Diego. This tour continues at Coyoacan, one of the most emblematic towns of Mexico City, where you can enjoy a walking through this neighborhood, see some handicraft pieces and why not? enoy an icecream or coffe from other states of the country. Next, you will visit the Anahuacalli museum, wich served as a studio to Diego Rivera and shows a great collection of prehispanic art pieces. Then we will enjoy a tour at Xochimilco by a colorful boat or "trajinera" (1 hour of rental cost included) to cross the canals. Along the way, visitors can eat, party with family or friends, sing with a mariachi or simply enjoy the beautiful scenery. There are few things in Mexico City as traditional and unique as this one. Last, but not least, we will be visiting the biggest university campus from the whole country - UNAM. The central campus was declared world heritage site and you will see why.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Tecolutla is a stretch of paradise located along the coast of Veracruz that will be sure to offer you a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere among beautiful beaches and friendly people. Please remember that when you visit Tecolutla with us you will be contributing to the development of local families who have teamed up to give you an unforgettable and authentic slice of Mexican life.
✋ Hello !!! SALSA WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE Salsa is a popular form of social dance that has become one of the most popular dance forms in the world. Salsa is a popular form of social dance that has become one of the most popular dance forms in the world. With our learning methodology, you will efficiently learn the basics of Salsa or Bachata in order to shine on the dance floor. We are experts in two shy left feet. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced dancer, this experience is a great way to develop your salsa dancing skills. • Perfect for couples • Professional teacher with 12 years of experience • 100% fun • Learn to dance Latin rhythms like a local • Tips for finding the best places to dance and practice your steps.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Mexico City?
The best Shore Excursions in Mexico City according to Viator travelers are:
What Shore Excursions in Mexico City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mexico City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shore Excursions in Mexico City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mexico City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera) Tours & Tickets
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market) Tours & Tickets
- Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca) Tours & Tickets
- Coyoacán Tours & Tickets
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market) Tours & Tickets
- Xochimilco Tours & Tickets
- Arena Mexico Tours & Tickets
- Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño) Tours & Tickets
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico) Tours & Tickets
- La Merced Market Tours & Tickets
- Palace of Fine Arts (Palacio de Bellas Artes) Tours & Tickets
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal) Tours & Tickets
- San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista) Tours & Tickets
- Six Flags Mexico Tours & Tickets
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia) Tours & Tickets
- Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia) Tours & Tickets
- Museum of El Carmen (Museo de El Carmen) Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Art (Museo Nacional de Arte) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands