Top Mexico City Outdoor Activities
134 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "Totally worth waking up early! One of the coolest experiences! I captured some amazing pictures and now can cross this off my bucket list. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and well rounded tour. Our guide Fabio was amazing! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Trying new foods on the street. Relaxing on the boats while in Xochimilco, was very nice. The evening rains were soothing and the museum store was wonderful. The tour guides were so much fun."
* A traveler said: "Wow! This was such an amazing excursion up to an amazing viewpoint to the volcano Iztaccihuatl! Our guide was Gerson and he was amazing ! Very knowledge and really enthusiastic! I’d highly recommend this trip if you want to get some good exercise in while marveling at the amazing beauty of both volcanoes ... El Popo and El Izta! Purely incredible !"
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. The hot springs were beautiful and worth the 4 hours drive. Our tour guides were amazing as well. They took time to explain the history of everything. They also ensured we enjoyed the experience, which we did"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an eye-opener onto an early and highly sophisticated culture! Information about the use of human sacrifice, while disturbing, was fascinating. It was an honor for a local to be sacrificed! To learn this while observing the Pyramid of the Moon and its steep steps (an essential aspect of the ceremony) was so powerful."
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Vacationing from Florida. Love Mexico City! Couldn’t climb pyramids so we flew over them. Surprise for my husband!"
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "Pepe knew everything! He was so informed, fun, and accommodating. We had a wonderful time and recommended him to our friends that are visiting next month."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a private tour and it was the best we could have done. Our guide was don Rafa, she was amazing, trying not only to take us to the places included as part of the booked tour but as many others he could. He is ver kind and knowledgeable. Coordination was very good, he picked us up at the hotel but given that the street was closed due to some events, we managed to communicate with us and align on the best place. He gives you tips on what to do or not to do when you are on certain places like in Las Trajineras in Xochimilco. I will keep using this site to book my tour. Don Rafa, fully recommended."
* A traveler said: "Gercon, our guide, is the best. Funny, informative, charismatic, we were very lucky to be on a private tour with him. His driver Gustavo was excellent and made stops for us to take pics. Great experience overall."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Although we couldn´t get inside due the pandemic we saw everything from the road. Guadeloupe Shrine Complex was very nice."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Frida Khalo House and Museum except for the constant reminder that we had to wear our masks while taking a picture when other people were not following the rules, but we didn’t make that ruin our day. The Xochimilco was a beautiful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Roberto was full of knowledge regarding history of region and architecture influences of churches . Roberto made sure he repeated in English for my solo sake"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Leon Trotsky Museum (Museo Leon Trotsky)
- Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)
- La Profesa (Temple of San Felipe Neri)
- Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)
- Memory and Tolerance Museum (Museo Memoria y Tolerancia)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)
- La Feria Chapultepec
- San Andrés Mixquic
- Papalote Children's Museum (Papalote Museo del Niño)
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- Mexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)
- Plaza Garibaldi
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)
- San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands