Top Mexico City How to Get Around
490 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour must do in MEX great guide too Alexa her name Restaurant offered delicious various food for a reasonable price"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Our guide Silvia was great, friendly, impeccable English and very informative. We had an awesome time!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. My guide was great and really informative. We discussed a range of topics covering the city’s current status as well as its history. We even felt like he tailored the tour based on our questions and interests. The price for the private tour is totally worth it. Definitely recommend, 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great and fun experience. The tour bus was spacious and comfortable. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the places that were shown. She always made sure everyone was on the tour bus before leaving to our next detitanation. The our was paced well and we had the opportunity to see many different things."
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "Giovanni and Victor are excellent, knowledgeable and very pleasing guides. We learned a lot about Mexican history and culture in a fun and interesting way. Xochimilco and the Frida museum are not to be missed. Giovanni and Victor gave us the flexibility to manage our time according to our interests. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion but a guide with more fluency in the English language would have even made the tour better."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend. Pick up in an easy area, very informative guide, comfortable transportation, provided everything we needed."
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience! Learned a lot about the culture and viewed some amazing sights. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. We had a bit of a mix-up with the ticket we bought, but Turi was very accomodating. This isn't specific to Turi, but if you're sitting on the top make sure to look our for trees. Some of the trees aren't cut back enough and might hit you while you're on your tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Although we couldn´t get inside due the pandemic we saw everything from the road. Guadeloupe Shrine Complex was very nice."
* A traveler said: "This so amazing. Drinks and tour guide before match was incredible. We had tour guide Ere. Amazing. A must. The location pick up is a little tricky. Keep their number handy"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Ivan was so fun! He was super knowledgable, friendly, and accommodating. The tour is really meant to go at your own pace! We walked the entire city of Teotihuacan, and Ivan was very patient and authentic no matter the questions we threw at him. Highly recommend this private tour!"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end. The driver was super nice, courteous and very friendly. The guide was super knowledgeable, respectable and well manered. Will never forget this amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Flying with 50+ balloon around you was an unforgettable experience. The organization was really up to the best standards."
* A traveler said: "My partner and i were just married and had the most amazing time!! Our balloon pilot was awesome and all of the staff were so fun and helpful! The breakfast after was also really great!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Frida Khalo House and Museum except for the constant reminder that we had to wear our masks while taking a picture when other people were not following the rules, but we didn’t make that ruin our day. The Xochimilco was a beautiful experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, comfortable bus. The whole day was a success, thanks to the guide who explained in both Spanish and English."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands