Top Mexico City Packages & Special Events
Saved to wishlist!
Likely To Sell Out
3 results | All Mexico City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Save by booking two popular Mexico City tours with this Super Saver featuring some of Mexico City’s best sites. Discover the colonial beauty of Coyoacán, stroll through North America's oldest university and gain insight into Frida Kahlo’s life and artwork at her former home of Casa Azul. Then, drift through the waterways of Xochimilco, a UNESCO site, and enjoy snacks aboard a ‘trajinera’ boat. You’ll come away with unique experiences and knowledge of Aztec history and colonial architecture.
Mexico City’s vibrancy extends across arts and culture, cuisine, and history. This tour combines six of the area’s top sites over a two-day trip, all seen with the expertise of a local guide. Dive into ancient history at Teotihuacan and Tlatelolco, learn explore the Guadalupe Shrine, visit Xochimilco, learn about art in Coyoacan, and tour the Frida Kahlo museum.
Combine two quintessential Mexico City day trips in a single package to save. Pick two consecutive days to visit Cholula and Puebla, then Taxco and Cuernavaca on the next day. Round-trip transportation from a central Mexico City meeting point included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Packages & Special Events in Mexico City?
The best Packages & Special Events in Mexico City according to Viator travelers are:
What Packages & Special Events in Mexico City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mexico City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)
- Diego Rivera Mural Museum (Museo Mural Diego Rivera)
- Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)
- Chapultepec Castle (Castillo de Chapultepec)
- Plaza de la Constitución (Zocalo)
- La Merced Market
- Bazaar Sábado (Saturday Market)
- Tamayo Museum (Museo Tamayo)
- Reforma 222
- Bellini Revolving Restaurant (Bellini Restaurante Giratorio)
- Mexico City Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno)
- La Feria Chapultepec
- Plaza Garibaldi
- Mercado de Artesanias La Ciudadela (Ciudadela Artisan Market)
- Estrella Biopark (Bioparque Estrella)
- Dolores Olmedo Museum (Museo Dolores Olmedo)
- San Angel
- Six Flags Mexico
- San Andrés Mixquic
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands