Top Mexico City Art & Culture
485 results | All Mexico City Tours
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun and well rounded tour. Our guide Fabio was amazing! I would recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the pyramids."
* A traveler said: "Trying new foods on the street. Relaxing on the boats while in Xochimilco, was very nice. The evening rains were soothing and the museum store was wonderful. The tour guides were so much fun."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Puebla and Cholula. Jaime is a great tour guide. He knows what he is talking about, we felt safe with him. He showed us many things. He was so helpful. We recommend Jaime for a tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour in English. When we met they split us into two groups ...Spanish and my group English. Our guide Miguel was great and the tour is chronological to the development of the Mexican Muralists starting in 1920. This was my favorite tour in CDMX and kindled my love affair with Diego Rivera and Orozco."
* A traveler said: "Loved our guide he was well spoken, friendly, and accommodating I would have booked our others tours with him had I known how knowledgeable and nice he was"
* A traveler said: "Andres is a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable and explained all clearly. Also very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing ! The guides were very nice and it was well organized with lots of offers. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved the deal and tour. We had amazing tour guides. Leonardo, Diana, and Josue. All three were kind, personable and gave us great information. I would most definitely recommend these two tours. Just make sure that you get plenty of sleep before these tours."
* A traveler said: "Javier was a great guide! Well-informed, and very passionate about the history he shared. He made sure to tailor the tour to our needs and interests as a group."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour! Inclusive of all the important things to see! If you want to see the most important things you should take it l!"
* A traveler said: "This so amazing. Drinks and tour guide before match was incredible. We had tour guide Ere. Amazing. A must. The location pick up is a little tricky. Keep their number handy"
* A traveler said: "Taxco is an amazing city and I would recommend everyone to see it. We took a taxi to Christ statue, which gives you a beautiful view over the mountains. We stopped at a jeweler's place who explained why silver is important for the city. Good opportunity to buy jewellery, if you are interested. Stop in Cuernavaca was short, but the church gives you a story about early colonization period."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful city! Very colorful. Even the drive is a few hours I still think it’s worth it to visit. The guide was wonderful and the whole group really had fun."
* A traveler said: "Veronica our tour guide was very informative, She knows her history and Arturo our driver got us from A - Z very safely and on time. We definitely had a great time all day with the two of them. I definitely recommend choosing Viator for tours."
* A traveler said: "We booked a private tour and it was the best we could have done. Our guide was don Rafa, she was amazing, trying not only to take us to the places included as part of the booked tour but as many others he could. He is ver kind and knowledgeable. Coordination was very good, he picked us up at the hotel but given that the street was closed due to some events, we managed to communicate with us and align on the best place. He gives you tips on what to do or not to do when you are on certain places like in Las Trajineras in Xochimilco. I will keep using this site to book my tour. Don Rafa, fully recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Frida Khalo House and Museum except for the constant reminder that we had to wear our masks while taking a picture when other people were not following the rules, but we didn’t make that ruin our day. The Xochimilco was a beautiful experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Roberto was full of knowledge regarding history of region and architecture influences of churches . Roberto made sure he repeated in English for my solo sake"
* A traveler said: "Great communication throughout the booking. Tour was amazing. Liked that it was a small tour group. Our tour guide Monse was awesome!! Highly recommend this tour company!"
* A traveler said: "What an eye-opener onto an early and highly sophisticated culture! Information about the use of human sacrifice, while disturbing, was fascinating. It was an honor for a local to be sacrificed! To learn this while observing the Pyramid of the Moon and its steep steps (an essential aspect of the ceremony) was so powerful."
* A traveler said: "Very cool. Learned a lot about Frida & Diego. The house was very big space and I enjoyed my experience walking about the place!"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end. The driver was super nice, courteous and very friendly. The guide was super knowledgeable, respectable and well manered. Will never forget this amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour! Worth the extra $, the service was impeccable, we got picked up from our Airbnb, comfortable transportation, and we were the only two on the tour! Phillipe was super knowledgeable, we learnt so much about the pyramids and the history of the area."
* A traveler said: "Pepe knew everything! He was so informed, fun, and accommodating. We had a wonderful time and recommended him to our friends that are visiting next month."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Western Highlands