Top Activities on the Ground in Mazatlan
15 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "Jesus is a fantastic guide. We had him all to ourselves and he very informatively, kindly, and politely took us to all the important sights and vistas in Mazatlan. We had many photo opportunities. He was also well-spoken in English and hilariously funny. I would highly recommend this tour and if you are fortunate,he will be your guide."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "David was waiting for us at the airport and helped all 11 of us with our luggage. He led us to his air-conditioned van that had an ice chest full of beer, water, and soda. It was a perfect ride for our group! I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "We loved this excursion!!! Kayaking from the beach to deer Island wasn't difficult. The hike up to the peak was filled with butterflies and great views. The snorkeling and beach time was also great. Our tour guide was the best we had through our entire stay in Mazatlán. the only negative is I wish our kayaks were more suited to open water. They didn't coast well. other thab that, everything was great!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Both the ziplines and ATVs Our guides were top notch. I'm and experienced climber and I got snapped at a couple times by one of my guides, but it's all for safety. He didn't know my background, so I don't fault him. 10/10 would go again!!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and daughter said they had a fantastic tour. The bikes were easy to use and they appreciated the individual attention - it was just the two of them with two guides. Both said they would happily do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Manuel provided us with a fabulous informative and fun tour of Mazatlan. We were a group of 8, four adults and four kids (13, 14, 15, 17) and we all had a great time. The bikes were super easy to use and the kids were able to master them right away. This was way better than a moped as the kids could have their own bikes."