Top Mazatlan Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
43 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "Jesus is a fantastic guide. We had him all to ourselves and he very informatively, kindly, and politely took us to all the important sights and vistas in Mazatlan. We had many photo opportunities. He was also well-spoken in English and hilariously funny. I would highly recommend this tour and if you are fortunate,he will be your guide."
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "David was waiting for us at the airport and helped all 11 of us with our luggage. He led us to his air-conditioned van that had an ice chest full of beer, water, and soda. It was a perfect ride for our group! I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great guide, courteous and friendly. Loved the market, views above the city, seeing the countryside. Enjoyed meeting the pottery artist. Great lunch."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience we had on this trip we were 10 people in our group and thus far was amazing .... From pick up to drop off ... Our driver jonathan went above and beyond for us as we forgot some things in the van... Very professional but made our adventure so much fun...... Jonathan danny photographer. And best pico de gallo in town and edgar made sure we all were safe and fed with his famous quesadillas one more guy but we just couldnt remember his name..... Our tequila tour included was awesome to... The history and the making of the tequila was a great learning experience smooth tequila it was ...Definetley reccommending this place to all our family and friends"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Thanks so much!! The tour guide was amazing and the food was delicious! Thank you for showing us the city!!"
* A traveler said: "Maaike was an extremely knowledgeable, gracious, and well connected host. She gave the history of the area as we walked to the market. Each vendor we stopped at was friendly and she translated everything perfectly. We had her all to ourselves and enjoyed the one on one attention. I loved that she even invited us to a cooking class at one of the vendors' homes as she is involved with that as well. We had another activity planned or would have loved to join her for that. We truly enjoyed our tour and everything we tried was delicious! The value for the money is unbeatable. My trip was almost two months ago and I am horrible at reviewing in a timely manner but if you get the chance to take this tour with Maaike, it is definitely something I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A private tour—my wife and I. The tour visited all of the major sites. The guide, jorge (George) was very knowledgeable and organized. He tailored the tour to fit us. My wife is handicapped, so we didn’t visit anything that wasn’t wheelchair accessible. He stopped at a number of locations where I could take pictures, either from the van or outside. I highly recommend this tour for anyone with mobility issues."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice, we saw 5 whales and other sea life. They had snacks and drinks for us on the boat but there was no bathroom on the boat so I had to not drink water for the tour which lasted a little over 3 hours. The pickup location and time was unclear and no one at the resort knew about this tour. But overall it was great once they picked us up and took us to see the whales."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour. The guide was super knowledgeable and patient. She knew the islands like the back of the her hand. The tour is well worth the cost. The views are amazing and she even took pictures for us, which are optional for purchase. She answered all of our questions. The only thing I’d say is that she was extremely laid back. We would’ve liked to have seen more energy or excitement to set the tone of the tour a bit more."
* A traveler said: "David did a great job of explaining everything and showing us around. This tour is a must. Over all a great."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time , our tour guide David, super nice, respectful, courteous and patient. Our children had a blast at la Isla de la piedra. I recommend this tour 100%. Everything is well organized and safe."
* A traveler said: "My husband and daughter said they had a fantastic tour. The bikes were easy to use and they appreciated the individual attention - it was just the two of them with two guides. Both said they would happily do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour on our Princess Cruise. Carlos was an excellent tour guide. He was personable, educated about the area, and enjoyable companion for the day. Would highly recommend to anyone on a cruise and looking to do just a little more than walk around the cruise port. Great value."