Top Mazatlan Eco Tours
12 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "David was waiting for us at the airport and helped all 11 of us with our luggage. He led us to his air-conditioned van that had an ice chest full of beer, water, and soda. It was a perfect ride for our group! I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "Fun atv ride thru the town, near lake stream and hill areas.. on way enjoyed the stops for a quick snack since it was early and we were a lil hungry the lunch was so tasty and homemade 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour! Both the ziplines and ATVs Our guides were top notch. I'm and experienced climber and I got snapped at a couple times by one of my guides, but it's all for safety. He didn't know my background, so I don't fault him. 10/10 would go again!!!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great guide, courteous and friendly. Loved the market, views above the city, seeing the countryside. Enjoyed meeting the pottery artist. Great lunch."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"