Top Mazatlan Cultural Tours
21 results | All Mazatlan Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip to thee rural areas nearby Mazatlan. Luis Barrazas was an excellent historian and guide. I learned a whole lot about the culture! Worth it! Went with my spouse"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience with Victor. I feel like we really got to see all of mazatlan. Victor was very knowledgeable, personable and a really funny guy. 100% recommend this tour when in mazatlan"
* A traveler said: "It was an incredible trip. We had so much fun at the tequila factory. I never knew how much work it takes to make a bottle of tequila. The other sites were interesting and there was time for shopping, Our guide Chewy knew a lot about the area was very professional."
* A traveler said: "Jesus is a fantastic guide. We had him all to ourselves and he very informatively, kindly, and politely took us to all the important sights and vistas in Mazatlan. We had many photo opportunities. He was also well-spoken in English and hilariously funny. I would highly recommend this tour and if you are fortunate,he will be your guide."
* A traveler said: "This place was a hidden Gem. Our driver Pedro was so cool and gave us a tour of local towns and some history on our way to the excursion. Amazing people. Amazing food. Amazing place. A MUST do during your stay in Mazatlan! Carlos and Manuel kept things entertaining as well! Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "This hotel was new for this excursion . The service was really good at Hotel Gaviana. Food was good. It is limited to lunch and two drinks per person. Any drinks or food beyond is on the customer. Beach access and pool access at no extra charge. Frank was very interested in our feedback for this trip and made sure we were taken care of."
* A traveler said: "David was waiting for us at the airport and helped all 11 of us with our luggage. He led us to his air-conditioned van that had an ice chest full of beer, water, and soda. It was a perfect ride for our group! I highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with David as our tour guide on 2/11/2020. He was very informative and allowed us ample time at each location we visited. He prepared a variety of yummy drinks for us in the van. He made the tour very nice and I would highly recommend this excursion. Thanks David for a nice day."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was great, lots of good information from someone who grew up in the area. My wife and I had a great time. Carlos gave great recommendations for food and shopping"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, great guide, courteous and friendly. Loved the market, views above the city, seeing the countryside. Enjoyed meeting the pottery artist. Great lunch."
* A traveler said: "David did a great job of explaining everything and showing us around. This tour is a must. Over all a great."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour on our Princess Cruise. Carlos was an excellent tour guide. He was personable, educated about the area, and enjoyable companion for the day. Would highly recommend to anyone on a cruise and looking to do just a little more than walk around the cruise port. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Marcos did great. Shared a lot of historical information throughout the entire tour. Really worth it! Highly recommended!"