Top Manzanillo Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Manzanillo Tours
4 HOUR TOUR BEST TOUR IN MANZANILLLO VISIT DOWN TONW MANZANILLO Manzanillo is not only a destination for sun and sand, it is a place to spend a holiday full of contrast, either relaxing PENNINSULA DE SANTIAGO Manzanillo is composed of two bays, Manzanillo and Santiago, both with beautiful beaches. ... Its beaches were the scene of "10 the Perfect Woman" MIRAMAR BEACH FOR SWIMMING AND TO BUY ARTESANIA Playa Miramar has the beach quality certificate, granted by ... shopping in its shopping centers IGUANARIO In the middle of the tourist city of Manzanillo is the Iguanario Archundia, a unique space in the world that emerged more than 20 years ago
Great seeing some of the backcountry, some wildlife and a great scenic view. I highly recommend this tour. Friendly, safe, affordable. .
We offer off-road ATV tours in Manzanillo, Colima at one of the most beautiful mountain/beach areas called "Peña Blanca". The ATV tour consists of riding an ATV on the trails from the small village "La Central" to "Peña Blanca" beach. While riding the ATV you will be surrounded by nature while having lots of fun. Each ATV tour lasts about 2.5 hrs. Visit us to enjoy an off-road adventure you can’t miss, you will leave will unforgettable memories.
is an experience of life sivestre rural areas and natural waterfalls where we can swim in rural visiting the town of canoes and is the place where we would eat swim in the jump It is an excellent place to escape the heat. You can bathe so much in the pools that are filled with natural water that springs from the Sierra and is a bit cold or in the same river that depends on the season of the year it is the flow it takes, but never 45 minutes to get there to the jump CANOAS TOWN FOR LUNCH Canoas is a small rural town of approximately 300 inhabitants, located northeast of the municipality of Manzanillo, located in the Sierra Costera ... MINATITLAN In 1551 it was entrusted to the Spanish soldier Francisco de Santos, a region in the western part of the province of Colima, called Tlacalahuastla, which according to the illustrious Felipe Sevilla del Río, means "Place where Cerbatanas abound or are manufactured", was populated by indigenous people Nahualt ... 5HOUR TOUR
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Manzanillo?
The best Tickets & Passes in Manzanillo according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Manzanillo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Manzanillo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Manzanillo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Manzanillo may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets