Top Manzanillo How to Get Around
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Manzanillo Tours
Discover what makes the coastal town of Manzanillo special on this sightseeing tour. Join a small group and visit the area’s top attractions including the downtown area, the Santiago Peninsula, Miramar Beach, and the municipal market. The highlight of the tour is the Iguanario where you can see a variety of wildlife including hundreds of iguanas.
is an experience of life sivestre rural areas and natural waterfalls where we can swim in rural visiting the town of canoes and is the place where we would eat swim in the jump It is an excellent place to escape the heat. You can bathe so much in the pools that are filled with natural water that springs from the Sierra and is a bit cold or in the same river that depends on the season of the year it is the flow it takes, but never 45 minutes to get there to the jump CANOAS TOWN FOR LUNCH Canoas is a small rural town of approximately 300 inhabitants, located northeast of the municipality of Manzanillo, located in the Sierra Costera ... MINATITLAN In 1551 it was entrusted to the Spanish soldier Francisco de Santos, a region in the western part of the province of Colima, called Tlacalahuastla, which according to the illustrious Felipe Sevilla del Río, means "Place where Cerbatanas abound or are manufactured", was populated by indigenous people Nahualt ... 5HOUR TOUR
let you know wich is Costa Alegre and just the begining the tourism history about migrants from US A and Candada and spend time like home, trips from the cosnquest of Mexico and north until canada, then the local grops
any tour it has special thing to see the country side on the sierra madre occidental, the wether and people invite to us at discover the armony with the nature, our culture and hospitality
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best How to Get Around in Manzanillo?
The best How to Get Around in Manzanillo according to Viator travelers are:
What How to Get Around in Manzanillo are taking additional safety precautions?
What How to Get Around in Manzanillo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Manzanillo may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets