Top Manaus Outdoor Activities
70 results | All Manaus Tours
* A traveler said: "One of the best experiences in my life, excellent value for money. The guide was great, helpful, really funny."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the cruise very much. The weather was very good throughout. The guide was excellent and explained everything clearly."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with activities in the morning and afternoon. Meals were fantastic and the rooms were nice. Bring sunscreen, bug spray, and light long skin clothes for the nature walk (my favorite part)."
* A traveler said: "Fanastic driver! Polite, friendly and on time. Would highly recommend :) very impressed with service and as a solo traveller felt safe."
* A traveler said: "Was there to greet me with my name on a sign. Good driver. I got in around midnight so was hopping for a smooth hassle free transfer. It met my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Pros: Different from your typical tours, Fabio our English tour guy was great and always went out of reach to make our experience more enjoyable. Cons the two day tour doesn't give you the option to buy ac."
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t have asked for a more informed guide (Sardes) or a more comfortable (car had AC) or interesting tour"
* A traveler said: "The pick up was pronpt and I once on the boat the guides were happy to chat. Piranha Fishing was interesting really didn't think we were going to get anything but everyone caught at least 1. They even insisted on staying out until they found a baby cayman to show I us"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. I was on my own and Jeffson and his team did a wonderful job. Very professional, organized and informative"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Rudolpho our tour guide....perfect English and very knowledgable and personable. We had a lovely air conditioned van with just 2 other travelers. Toured the city and then saw the meeting of the waters and a floating village. We would highly recommend this tour. Thanks Rudolpho for a very memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was more calm and relaxing for us. Not crowded. However the tour guides were non English speaking and things always get lost in translation. Main guide was not in charge of our stay and activities although it would be much more helpful."
* A traveler said: "This trip combines most of the experiences one should see in Manaus. We usually do not go on group tours, but I would recommend this trip over the other individual options we found"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time through out the trip. The lunch was the best fish I have ever had. We devoured the meal. The best experience was feeding the monkeys."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide, lovely scenery, beautiful hike. Great day trip"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour with great experiences and education. The guide was easy to find and the private boat (large enough to seat 8 with a metal roof and pull down side shades in case of bad weather) appeared quickly. This was a private tour for my wife and I. Great information on the city, its size and economy as we were leaving the port. About an hour later we reached the meeting of the waters and were educated on the reason for the difference in colors and got to put our hands in both colors to learn about the temperature differences. Then on the way to the Januauri Lake, went through a small village with floating houses. Then at the Lake, followed a board walkway with education on the local trees, saw monkeys and then the awesome huge lily pads. Had an opportunity to have a local buffet lunch in the village (we weren't hungry so we passed on it). Then an awesome hour ride back through the mangrove swamp were some places the water was only 10 inches deep so the boat went slowly and carefully. We learned so much and have many awesome photos. Much better than being on a big group tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day seeing the rivers, dolphins, jungle and caymans with our guide Rudolph and the boat driver. Rudolph was very informative and it made for a great day!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was everything we hoped for and more. From the time we met Pepe our guide to the time that Marcos the driver returned us to the hotel everything went well."