Presidente Figueiredo Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário) Tours and Activities
Located about 100 kilometers north of Manaus, Presidente Figueiredo's Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário) is one of the top travel destinations for visitors to the region. Stationed along the Urubui River, where black waters meet the muddy Amazon, Sanctuary Waterfall is surrounded by thick rain forest and massive mossy rocks.
Its picture-perfect location is ideal for travelers who want to explore the natural beauty of Brazil, navigate the rainforest and learn more about the flora and fauna that’s indigenous to the region. Plus, its close proximity to Iracema Waterfall and the town of Presidente Figueiredo make it a perfect day-trip destination for outdoor adventurists.
Tours and Activities to Experience Presidente Figueiredo Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário)
- Amazon Theatre (Teatro Amazonas) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Manaus (Porto Flutuante) Tours & Tickets
- Museu do Índio Tours & Tickets
- Meeting of Waters (Encontro das Aguas) Tours & Tickets
- Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market (Mercado Adolpho Lisboa) Tours & Tickets
- Presidente Figueiredo Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário) Tours & Tickets
- Church of Sao Sebastiao (Igreja Sao Sebastiao) Tours & Tickets