Amazon Theatre (Teatro Amazonas) Tours and Activities
Much of Manaus’ wealth came from the rubber boom, during which it was the region's most-important port city. Manaus Opera House (Amazon Theatre) is a fine example of the Belle Epoque-style architecture that was popular during this epoque; the interior features some 200 Italian chandeliers and furnishings imported from Europe.
Tours and Activities to Experience Amazon Theatre (Teatro Amazonas)
Frequently Asked Questions
- A taste of the Amazon, pink dolphins and much more! Small groups -10 guests max.
- Half-Day Manaus City Highlights Private Guided Tour
- Manaus City Sightseeing Tour
- From Manaus: Amazonian Waterfalls & Caves - 10 People Max - Small Groups
- Port of Manaus (Porto Flutuante)
- Museu do Índio
- Amazon Theatre (Teatro Amazonas)
- Meeting of Waters (Encontro das Aguas)
- Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market (Mercado Adolpho Lisboa)
- Presidente Figueiredo Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário)
- Amazon Natural Science Museum (Museo De Ciencias Naturais Da Amazonia)