Meeting of Waters (Encontro das Aguas) Tours and Activities
The city of Manaus lies at the confluence of two great rivers, the Solimões and the Rio Negro. Due to the different colors of the two rivers, it's possible to see precisely where they meet, which is what makes the Meeting of Waters, or Encontro das Aguas, a checklist must-do for visitors to Manaus.
Tours and Activities to Experience Meeting of Waters (Encontro das Aguas)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amazon Jungle Experience with Overnight
- A taste of the Amazon, pink dolphins and much more! Small groups -10 guests max.
- Amazon River Excursion - Orchid Package - 3 days / 2 Nights
- Getting in to the Jungle 3D/2N-At Tucan Amazon Lodge
- Port of Manaus (Porto Flutuante)
- Museu do Índio
- Amazon Theatre (Teatro Amazonas)
- Meeting of Waters (Encontro das Aguas)
- Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market (Mercado Adolpho Lisboa)
- Presidente Figueiredo Sanctuary Waterfall (Cachoeira Santuário)
- Amazon Natural Science Museum (Museo De Ciencias Naturais Da Amazonia)