Top Lyon Walking Tours
76 results | All Lyon Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Paul covered history, culture, arts, and everything else one would want to know. Paul was really fun and personable and gave some great recommendations for our time here"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable way to learn about Lyon and ensure we can get a feel for what it would be like to be a local. Never felt rushed with plenty of stops at interesting spots along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see key points in the city and just as importantly to learn about what we are seeing. I strongly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Lyon."
* A traveler said: "We found the 3 day Lyon card a cost effective and easy way to travel around the city. Scanning the card on Public transport was easy and time saving. Museums too. And it included a boat trip and walking tour. Excellent value for money"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Our first trip into this area and the driver was very pleasant and provided a bit of an impromptu tour as we drove into the town. Our flight was a little late but this presented no problem to them. Also, we had a lot of luggage and, again, this did not present any issues."
* A traveler said: "Toni was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & fun. He follows up with any recommendations made during the tour and emails it to you. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our bike tour was marvelous - a wonderful way to see and learn about Lyon. The e-bikes were a lifesaver going up some of the city's hills, and the knowledge of the city displayed by our tour guide, Oliver, was indispensable. And you can't beat the views of the city and the resulting photos. It was topped off by a light lunch and great Rhone wines. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had. The wines were delicious, the lunch was first-rate and our guide, Julie, was a delight. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of the wines of the northern Rhône or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Julie. With her knowledge of the wines and the region, you will really enjoy the afternoon. Take this tour ~ it’s a wonderful way to spend a day in France."
* A traveler said: "Grace was a great guide. Very knowledgable and fun. Also a very good driver. The history and tour of the town was just the right amount and the galette delicious. We enjoyed having some time on our own to explore as well and never felt rushed. Perouges is beautiful little village and off the beaten track of many of the larger tours. We highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our personal tour with Jorge!! We saw many Traboules and other sites particular to Lyon and Vieux Lyon. He was very responsive to what we wanted to see and exceptionally well educated in information about Lyon."
* A traveler said: "The students were great guides when asked questions. They were really accommodating since we didn't really drink wine. Their life stories and how it touched food gave life to the experience and made us appreciate all the food selections more since we understood the passion behind the food. We ending up going to the food hall 2 more times."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip to Beaujolais & Perouges . Beautifull landscape and villages . Our guide was fantastic explaning many facts about the countryside and villages . We had lunch in a very nice village restaurant -"
* A traveler said: "Great samplings of local foods with wine accompaniments. We started with a cheese shop and ended with coffee/tea. Plenty in between. Guide was nice and informed."
* A traveler said: "Megan was a wonderful tour guide, who brought interest and fun to our walking tour! She gave lots of interesting and useful information during our tour of the old town."
* A traveler said: "I gave this tour as a present to my parents and they were very enthusiastic about it. They had the opportunity to taste an enourmous amount of delicious products and wine. And they enjoyed their great guide Elise. They recommend this tour and this guide to eveyone staying in Lyon!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide ! Food tasting , we expected more about it, was not good. Beautiful city Lyon…………….."
* A traveler said: "Robin was fantastic. My friends and I felt like we got a true taste of Leon as well as all the sites that make the city charming, quaint and intriguing. We would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend our family to do it as well."
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with our guided tour, learned a lot about Lyons history - all very informative and interesting! A nice way to explore the city, with time to stop and take pictures, ask questions and so on. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic atmosphere, nice and friendly tour guide and stunning places to visit. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely a highlight of my trip to France! Nicholas gave an awesome tour on a cold and foggy night. He was extremely knowledgeable about Lyon and was very friendly. He also gave an awesome recommendation for late night tandoori! I would highly recommend this tour when visiting Lyon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lyon Highlights & Secrets Walking Guided Tour (small group) including Funicular
- Lyon Small Group Guided Electric Bike Tour with Food Tasting
- Northern Rhône Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting from Lyon
- Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon
- Lyon Like a Local Customized Private Guided Tour
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)
- Hameau Duboeuf
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)
- Mini World Lyon
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva