Top Lyon Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Lyon Tours
Maximize your time in the vibrant Lyon with a Lyon City Card, your passport for exploring the UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonders of the city. Explore esteemed museums at your own pace and receive free admission to 22 of Lyon’s most popular cultural institutions. Enjoy free guided tours and river cruises; purchase souvenirs in sophisticated shops at a discount; and see free concerts and puppet shows with your indispensable card. Select from either a 1-, 2- 3-day or 4 day pass and receive a free brochure and map-guide to the city when you collect your card.
Part of the Rhône Valley wine region, Côtes du Rhône produces some of the most renowned wines in France, most notably its full-bodied reds. On this tour, enjoy an intimate tasting experience at two wineries in the Hermitage and Côte-Rôtie appellations, meet the winemakers, and sample a variety of Côtes du Rhône wines.
Explore Lyon’s hillside Croix-Rousse quarter by mini-train rather than foot on this city tram tour. Board the train with its panoramic windows and roof, and trundle through the village-like streets of this one-time silk workers’ district, famous for its boho atmosphere, markets, and wall murals. Admire the traditional townhouses and best-known murals depicting historical local scenes and figures, including the ‘Murs des Canuts,’ and ‘Fresque des Lyonnais.’ Multi-lingual audio guide included.
Spend half a day exploring Pérouges, one of France’s Most Beautiful Villages. Enter the town through the Porte d'en Haut gate and check out its 15th and 16th century homes, the Place des Tilleuls, and stunning views that reach across the Ain Valley all the way to the Alps. Enjoy a “galette,” the regional specialty, with a glass of cider before your tour concludes.
This 2.5-hour electric bike tour shows you the best of Lyon. Hop on your bike and cruise past the old city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; Place Bellecour with its statue of Louis XIV; the colorful Croix Rousse tunnel; the banks of the Rhône, and more. Stop to enjoy a glass of wine with rosette sausage, local cheeses, cured ham, and cake in France’s culinary capital.
The perfect introduction to France’s history-filled city, this hop-on hop-off tour of Lyon makes stops at several attractions. Enrich your visit with audio commentary in multiple languages as you listen to anecdotes about the city, its people, and its heritage. Your pass is valid for the whole day, so you can get down—and back on—as many times as you’d like.
Take off from Lyon, and make your way to the beautiful southern area of the wine-producing Beaujolais region. First, journey into the heart of a vineyard, and taste three wines and a pastry. Then, pass by the 12th-century village, Omingt, to see its medieval monuments, and end your tour at a winemaker’s estate with some more tastings on the agenda.
Take in the sights of Lyon with an electric bike tour, an easy way to get around, while you sample some of what makes this the culinary capital of France. After stops in Lyon's UNESCO-listed Old Town, the Place des Terreaux and La Croix-Rousse, riding along the picturesque Rhône River, pause at a restaurant to taste regional specialties like locally-made cheeses and cured meats. Upgrade to the 4-hour tour to include a stop at the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière where you'll get wonderful views over Lyon. Tour group size is limited to 10 for more personalized attention from your guide.
Meet a Lyon local for a private walking tour that’s like having a friend—rather than a professional guide—to show you around the city. It’s a new concept in travel, and everything from the pre-tour phone consultation to the walking tour itself is completely tailored to you. Whether you’re exploring neighborhood life or looking for Lyon’s most authentic flavors, it’s a personalized alternative to an off-the-shelf itinerary.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Explore France’s most picturesque wine region on an 8-hour tour from Leon. Complimentary transportation takes your small group of maximum eight people into the Golden Stones Country. Meet the owner of a family winery and sample some of his best Beaujolais wines. Continue with a guided tour of medieval Pérouges, followed by free time to explore independently. Finally, relax on your way back to the city.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Lyon?
The best Tickets & Passes in Lyon according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Lyon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lyon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Lyon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lyon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Northern Rhône Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting from Lyon
- Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon
- Lyon Small Group Guided Electric Bike Tour with Food Tasting
- Golden stones Beaujolais Wine Tour with Tastings from Lyon
- Lyon Electric Bike Tour including Food Tasting with a Local Guide
- Hameau Duboeuf Tours & Tickets
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & Tickets
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & Tickets
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Mini World Lyon Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & Tickets
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & Tickets
- Vulcania Tours & Tickets
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets