Top Lyon Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Lyon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Immerse yourself in the wines of Burgundy, Beaujolais, and the Rhone Valley during this workshop held in a restored 19th-century silk factory in the Croix-Rousse neighborhood. You'll learn about the winemaking process from grape to glass, led by a wine educator who will be happy to answer any of your questions. Snacks and tastings of all the different varietals are included.
The medieval Château de Champ-Renard sits amid the Beaujolais vineyards and provides a magnificent backdrop for a wine-tasting tour. With this tasting experience, enjoy a guided walking tour of the château and vineyards, learn about the wine-growing process and ‘terroir’, then sample a selection of vintage Château wines accompanied by matured cheeses.
The Château de Champ-Renard, of medieval origin, welcomes you in a unique setting for a private initiation to tasting workshop. From wines selected for their style, this two-hour activity will allow you to discover the wines that suit you. You will start this initiation with a playful workshop of aroma recognition then during a blind tasting (masked bottles) of 6 wines of different character (3 white and 3 red), you will decipher the wines according to the sensations felt. Depending on your preferences, you will get an idea of the styles of wines that suit you. The pleasure comes from the discovery of aromas, flavors, and the differences between several wines. Forget all your prejudices, learn to make your own idea of the wine served in your glass. A fun way to discover the wines that suit you the most. Leave with a screen-printed glass of the Château as a gift.
The particularity of the formulas is the accompaniment by the winemaker himself throughout the visit, he explains his way of working. You will be able to see the diversity of the profession of vinegrower, from the vine to the vinification of the breeding of the wines to the bottling and the marketing. .
The Château de Champ-Renard, of medieval origin, welcomes you in a unique setting for a private wine-challenge to do with some of your loved ones. "Entrevous", you can escape for a few hours while enjoying a privileged setting. You will start this vino-challenge, solo or by team, with a recognition test of aromas and flavors. You will then taste six blind wines and try to recognize the appellations and grape varieties. And finally you will test your knowledge with the Wine Culture Quiz.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Lyon?
The best Classes & Workshops in Lyon according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Lyon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lyon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Lyon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Lyon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mini World Lyon Tours & Tickets
- Vulcania Tours & Tickets
- Musée Miniature et Cinéma Tours & Tickets
- Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière) Tours & Tickets
- Hameau Duboeuf Tours & Tickets
- Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins) Tours & Tickets
- Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse) Tours & Tickets
- Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation) Tours & Tickets
- Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva