Tomb of Ramses VI
Open daily 6am-4pm
West Bank, Luxor, Egypt
To reach the Valley of the Kings, take a taxi and ask for “wadi al-muluk” for the East Valley and “wadi al-gurub” for the West Valley. No photography is permitted inside the tombs.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Tomb of Ramses VI?
What else should I know about attractions in Luxor?
- Valley of the Kings
- Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Tomb of Merneptah (Merenptah)
- Temple of Hatshepsut (at Deir el-Bahari)
- Valley of the Nobles (Tombs of the Nobles)
- Deir el-Medina (Valley of the Artisans)
- Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II)
- Medinet Habu (Temple of Ramses III)
- Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor Museum
- Mummification Museum
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
- Luxor Cruise Port