Top Lucea Half-day Tours
29 results | All Lucea Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver Charles was amazing. He loves his country and we got the sense he really enjoys his job! He took us round trip to the falls and even offered to take us to get some vegetarian patties afterward."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great driver, tour guide, and guard! We loved the falls and have some amazing pictures from there. We ate some local food, which was awesome. The black river was a nice relaxing boat ride, we only saw a few crocodiles in the water, but we’re able to see more at the nursery after. The rum tour is closed on Sunday, so we went to Pelican Bar, which was a fun boat ride and a unique place! It was a great day and we had lots of memories made!"
* A traveler said: "AJ, was an excellent tour guide has compelling zeal and passion for what he do. Rick's Cafe/Margaritaville was a nice scenery party atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "To see the authentic Montego Bay our tour guide was very KNOWLEDGEABLE, and accommodating. He's the tour of person to make the tour personable. A. Johnson if you see this you were AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "OMG! This was a great experience for me and my sisters! Not one bad experience from the horseback riding, dunes buggy, ziplining, water tubing, the lunch all top notch!!! The staff was.very accommodating, friendly, comical and personal. Special shout out to Meeka, Devin, Delroy, and John...we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The driver, Peter, was so nice and friendly. He told us somethings to do and places to go. I would love to have him drive us around again."
* A traveler said: "This place was amazing! We had so much fun! Everyone was so friendly and they made the rafting, zipline, and ATV riding so much more fun."
* A traveler said: "Loved everything about this tour! Our driver was very friendly and professional, Once we arrived he made sure we were on the first tour heading out. Once we got on the boat our tour guide was very informative and nice as well, made sure everyone felt comfortable before getting in the water. Everyone was very pleasant, and the dancers were amazing! so worth it, loved every minute of this tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Patrick was very nice and responsible. He told us information about Jamaica and answered all of our questions. Car was clean and to our standards . Patrick is the driver to have!!!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this tour when we stayed in Negril. The drive was about 3 hours. We just wanted to make the trip to the other side of the island once, so this was the perfect tour to make most of our trip! It was a private tour, which was great because the timing depended on us and not others. Our driver was pleasant."
* A traveler said: "From the tour to the Driver, the entire experience was SPECTACULAR. I will be visiting you again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and our guide. This is a must do when in Jamaica. It was the highlight of our trip🤗😄"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very informative and knowledgeable of the Jamaican heritage! Ricks Cafe was everything described!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was wonderful he was very friendly and informative i highly recommend him the trip was all day but was worth it"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast