Top Lucca Eco Tours
11 results | All Lucca Tours
* A traveler said: "highly recommended tour of Monte Carlo (Lucca) winery and their specialty Linsanto. take it in Lucca."
* A traveler said: "The small group tour of Cinque Terre from Lucca is a must. The idea of a small group lent itself to a more personalized experience. The villages are beautiful, food exceptional and the beaches are breathtaking. Wear goof walking shoes, bring bathing suits and sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/ tour guide, Luca, was a charming and informative travel companion. He was very helpful during he entire tour. In Siena Chiara showed us around town, and was very helpful in explaining the history of Siena. The wine-tasting on the way back was delightful"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour by Paola. Very fun and informative. Would recommend highly. Very friendly and accommodating"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did a tour with Paola. She was very friendly and informative. We had a great tour and I would recommend her to anyone coming into Lucca."
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice (a bit too short) concert It was a very nice, a little too short, but extremely good value opera evening with beautiful songs from Puccini's masterpieces. The songs were performed alternately by a man and a woman, sometimes both together. They were professional opera singers. The ambience was enhanced by the location (a church) and made it an exciting highlight in Lucca. There was also an encore with the drinking song from La Traviata ;-) Simply wonderful! Out of respect, I recommend everyone to wear at least partly evening clothes or like upscale all-day clothes (like when going to a musical in Germany). Everyone should have had this experience in Lucca!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Lucca last month (second visit) and wanted to do something that we hadn't done on the first visit. My husband came across this wine tour and it sounded like fun. Carole met us in front of the church in Lucca and drove us and our friends to two completely different types of wineries where we tasted olive oil with focaccia bread, cheeses and many different wines. Carole was so warm and friendly that we were put at ease as soon as we met her. I apologize that it has taken me so long to write this but it has been on my to-do list and felt I must recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine and spending a wonderful day in a beautiful country. You won't be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "Imagine walking the streets of an ancient walled city while learning about the local food, culture, exploring hidden cafes, bakeries, and a fresh vegetable shop that will blow your mind! Imagine no more as Chef Guiseppe makes this a reality. For lovers of simple yet elegant local Italian cuisine who prefer an intimate setting to learn how to prepare a wonderful four course meal using local, sustainable ingredients, paired with local wine, this class is for you! We would do it all over again just to hang out with Guiseppe! Five stars are not enough!"