Top Lucca Art & Culture
58 results | All Lucca Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucia was great! She spoke in both English and Italian to our group and was very knowledgeable. This was a wonderful introduction to the city of Lucca."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did a tour with Paola. She was very friendly and informative. We had a great tour and I would recommend her to anyone coming into Lucca."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Elizabeth was wonderful. She made the trip very enjoyable. Her knowledge of each town was great. This tour was the perfect mix of guided tour and time on your own to explore. This was the perfect introduction to Cinque Terre."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was amazing. Very knowledgeable and personable. The trip was comfortable and on time. The Dainella winery was beautiful- great tour, food and wine. The trip was perfect. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our driver/ tour guide, Luca, was a charming and informative travel companion. He was very helpful during he entire tour. In Siena Chiara showed us around town, and was very helpful in explaining the history of Siena. The wine-tasting on the way back was delightful"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice (a bit too short) concert It was a very nice, a little too short, but extremely good value opera evening with beautiful songs from Puccini's masterpieces. The songs were performed alternately by a man and a woman, sometimes both together. They were professional opera singers. The ambience was enhanced by the location (a church) and made it an exciting highlight in Lucca. There was also an encore with the drinking song from La Traviata ;-) Simply wonderful! Out of respect, I recommend everyone to wear at least partly evening clothes or like upscale all-day clothes (like when going to a musical in Germany). Everyone should have had this experience in Lucca!"
* A traveler said: "We visited Lucca last month (second visit) and wanted to do something that we hadn't done on the first visit. My husband came across this wine tour and it sounded like fun. Carole met us in front of the church in Lucca and drove us and our friends to two completely different types of wineries where we tasted olive oil with focaccia bread, cheeses and many different wines. Carole was so warm and friendly that we were put at ease as soon as we met her. I apologize that it has taken me so long to write this but it has been on my to-do list and felt I must recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine and spending a wonderful day in a beautiful country. You won't be sorry!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was more than we could have ever imagined or hoped for. Giuseppe is such a gracious guide and host. His creations are so delicious."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful drive, lovely old farmhouse. Francesca was a wonderful guide. Even for the hottest day of the year we would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely thrilling ride. Driver Heidi has a great passion for driving and telling us the many uses and qualities of marble. Really worthwhile. It's tricky to find the meeting place. Yes, when in doubt, keep going up!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent horse carriage ride. Merika was very knowledgeable of Lucca history and our tour was more than we hoped for."
* A traveler said: "we can highly recommend the bike & food tour with Chiara. She combines stories about Lucca’s history and today‘s life in an informative as well as entertaining way. The food stops offered yummy tuscany delicacies and drinks, so that the 3-hour-tour passed by in a flash."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. Our personal guide was thorough and very knowledgable. She made seeing areas of Lucca that we had never seen, very enjoyable. This was a 5 star tour!"
* A traveler said: "This did not have any reviews, so I was a bit nervous booking this but my husband is a big history buff and really wanted to learn more about the Gothic Line and see the WWII German bunkers. Our tour guide, Carlo, was a great tour guide! The tour lasted about 2 / 2.5 hours. He shared a lot of informative information and also shared personal family stories. You need to rent a car in order to go to all three bunkers, but it was worth it. Very cool learning and seeing something that many people do not know much about. I would recommend this tour if you like history. The town is also pretty and you can see the gorgeous Devil's Bridge once the tour is over. Thank you Carlo for a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "It´s been the most beautiful tour with Marika and her completely trustworthy horse Luigi. The tour was very informative yet at the same time it was a very personal and lovely experience. Always again Bravo !!"