Top Los Angeles Movie Tours
39 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience with my mom!! One of the first things we’ve done in LA together and it was so magical🤩✨ HIGHLY RECOMMEND. One of the best days ever!! 🥰"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see LA for first timers. We really enjoyed the Griffith Observatory the most; the views are incredible and it's definitely a must see! Raul was very informative. The bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely thought the Hollywood tour was amazing!! DJ was entertaining and engaging, very knowledgeable about the homes and the history of Hollywood! And the views of everything were dope as hell!"
* A traveler said: "The best part was making it too the top! Joe was awesome !!! I would strongly recommend this hike !!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with many trivia facts. Our tour guide was excellent and the head sets worked perfectly."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Instructors gave the advice that helped me lose my fear and get up on the surfboard! Now, I love surfing!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I are LA residents, but wanted to see a different side of downtown. Neel made the haunted and macabre side of Hollywood come to life for us. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic Hollywood Hills private tour with Josh. Very knowledgeable about immediate and surrounding area. No rush, we soaked up all we saw and learned. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Very good explanations and stories from Gabriel !! A very instructive tour !! Lots of movies we want to watch now !! Great guide !"
* A traveler said: "Neel was our tour guide and did a wonderful job of making the tour very interesting and engaging."
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour driver Bing was such a pleasant lady very knowledgeable and entertaining. Thanks for the great tips about the city of LA."
* A traveler said: "John was amazing, knowledge, and personible. He gave us his insight in the areas we visited. We would recommend his to anyone that wants to learn and see the area!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable and informative tour. Lots of interesting facts and behind the scenes background stories."
* A traveler said: "Adam was very personable and included tidbits about the rhobh and vanderpump rules. The Ford bronco was a nice LA touch."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, fun experience overall. We had a great time, driver was great, and nice, also knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)
- Japanese American National Museum
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust (LAMOTH)
- The Queen Mary
- Melrose Trading Post
- Old Pasadena
- Autry Museum of the American West
- Robertson Boulevard
- Museum of Tolerance (MOT)
- Third Street Promenade
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Orpheum Theater
- Los Angeles Palisades Park
- Hollywood Wax Museum Los Angeles
- Norton Simon Museum
- Gamble House
- Television City
- Hollyhock House
- Glendale Galleria
- Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica