Walt Disney® Concert Hall
On a busy downtown street corner, the Walt Disney® Concert Hall's twisted-metal landmark building bursts from the Los Angeles cityscape. Designed by Frank Gehry and acoustician Yasuhisa Toyota, the building’s interior features walls and a ceiling finished with Douglas fir and unparalleled sound, making it a must-see attraction for lovers of music and architecture.
Walt Disney® Concert Hall Tours
Should I book Walt Disney® Concert Hall tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Walt Disney® Concert Hall 2021?
What's the best way to experience Walt Disney® Concert Hall?
- Grand City Tour of Los Angeles
- Shared 8 hours Los Angeles City Sightseeing Tour from Long Beach
- Shared 2 Hours and 30 Mins Historic Core and More DTLA Bike Tour
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxurious SUV
Things to do near Los Angeles
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona