OUE Skyspace Los Angeles Tours and Activities
Los Angeles is a city that stretches on for miles and miles, an urban sprawl with dozens of unique neighborhoods. One of the best ways to see the city from above is at OUE Skyspace Los Angeles, an observation deck with both indoor and outdoor lookouts. The panoramic views of Los Angeles provide a full 360-degree visual. On a clear day, it’s possible to see the mountains and sea that surround the city, and even the Hollywood sign. It is California’s tallest open-air observation deck.
Because of the expansive views, it’s also a popular spot for photography. Visitors stand almost 1,000 feet above the ground below. There’s also a time lapse and an infinity mirror to experience on your way to the top. For additional adrenaline, it’s also possible to take a ride down an outdoor glass slide that runs on the exterior of the U.S. Bank building (the tallest in Los Angeles.) The Skyslide allows you to experience the views while zipping down from the 70th to the 69th floor.
The OUE Skyspace is included on most architectural tours of the city and has quickly become an essential stop in downtown Los Angeles.
Tours and Activities to Experience OUE Skyspace Los Angeles
- Go City: Los Angeles Explorer Pass - Choose any 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions
- The Los Angeles Sightseeing Flex Pass: Save Big on 20+ Hollywood Attractions
- Self-Guided Tour of Downtown Los Angeles with Fun Facts and Best Photo Ops
- Private 6 Hr Tour from Anaheim for up to 5 ppl - Choose your Destinations & Time
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona