Citadel Outlets Tours and Activities
Located on the I-5 Freeway, 10 minutes south of Downtown L.A., this fortress-like, faux-Mesopotamian complex houses the city’s only shopping outlets. (The outlet malls in Camarillo and Ontario both lie outside of Los Angeles County.)
With 115 outlet stores, including Banana Republic, Calvin Klein and Old Navy, the Citadel can be a multi-hour diversion. Several casual/fast food restaurants provide a sense of true Southern California cuisine, with outposts of Ruby’s Diner and Hot Dog on a Stick, as well as Maui Style Hawaiian BBQ and Nibi Pho Bistro; the latter reflects the influence of Orange County’s Vietnamese population, which is the largest in the country.
Tours and Activities to Experience Citadel Outlets
Questions & Answers
- Citadel Outlets Day Trip from Los Angeles with Optional LAX Drop-Off
- Orange County Shopping 7 Hrs Shore Excursion.
- Citadel Outlets Transfer from Anaheim with VIP Lounge, storage & LAX Drop-Off
- Anaheim Resort Area: Citadel Outlet Mall Private Roundtrip Transfer.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona