Top London How to Get Around
483 results | All London Tours
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "The views from the london eye are incredible. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting london.."
* A traveler said: "Best time overall in our London break The staff were great the food and fizz excellent had a fabulous evening"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
* A traveler said: "Mick made the trip. Such a great guy. The trip was the right amount of time. The information was really interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very smooth journey arrived at Harry Potter world in good time and return trip was just as good. The Harry Potter experience was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny a great river cruise with a humorous commentary containing some great facts. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! The guide was so personable and funny, plus knew tonnes of interesting facts. We loved the whole experience, definitely worth the price paid."
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Rowen was a wonderful guide. The bus was comfortable and fellow passengers friendly. It was a long day - but very enjoyable. It was merely an overview of Bath and Windsor, but was perfect for my granddaughter’s first trip to England. It whets her appetite for an eventual longer stay at those interesting and historical sites"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour with Dave. He was informative and fun. He shared many stories from around the city and had a great personality."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide, Tony, was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed visiting Leeds Castle and seeing the cliffs especially. We ended up seeing the cliffs from afar from the beach. Canterbury Cathedral was beautiful, but is under construction right now."
* A traveler said: "The trip was really well put together & the commentary was informative, delivered with a dash of humour that made it very entertaining. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a really great time. At first we were overlooked and weren’t served food. BUT they were incredibly apologetic and gave us a really delicious desert in apology. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Dewi was the best! Incredibly informative and friendly. Even through the rain, this private tour was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The coach was very comfortable, the driver pointed interesting places in the city on our way out and shared interesting facts."
* A traveler said: "The family including two grown up children had a great time on the ride which was exhilarating and enabled great views on the way over and even better in the dark on the way back to the dock"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Saw alot of the Country Ebnjoyed the Downton Abbey Village Blenhiem Castle was a great visit - a lot of history Guide was great Enjoed the Cotswolds"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money food good service good and informative commentary would highly recommend this excursion"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "The narrator on the boat was informative & funny but I did note that passenger safety was paramount which was pleasing. a great trip out down the river lots to see"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffel Tower
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Houses of Parliament & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Castle
- London to Highclere Castle
- London to Blenheim Palace
- London to Dover Castle
- London to University of Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover