Top Liverpool Outdoor Activities
18 results | All Liverpool Tours
* A traveler said: "My son was desperate to go on stadium tour to his favourite English club,we travelled all the way from Glasgow and sean the tour guide was absolutely brilliant answering all my sons questions 😂👍"
* A traveler said: "Smoggy and Chris were a great double act, they made the trip so entertaining and both were really helpful would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was our guide, he was brilliant offered to take photos, knowledgeable and funny I was disappointed I didn't have cash on me he deserved a tip he made the trip for us"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was so informative and enjoyable. I learnt so much and found it really interesting."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely lovely day trip. You’ll be able to experience both marvellous coast views as well as breath taking mountains. And of course sheeps, loads of them! All guided wonderfully, Adrian you’re the man! 100% recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very organised. Nice trip on the Mersey with good commentary. Was interesting to hear the history of the buildings. Pretty boat too “Dazzle Ferry”."
* A traveler said: "The ghost 👻 tour was absolutely amazing... we both enjoyed it very much... the actors did a fantastic job and made everyone feel very much part of the experience..my highlight was carrying the bucket around for no apparent reason.. ha ha.. def would do it again and great value!!"
* A traveler said: "Frank guided us brilliantly around all the corners and spots of the beautiful Lake District. So worth it, great sightseeing, great food, great stories. I did both this and the North Wales tours by busybus and I couldn’t be happier, they’re really worth it."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Strawberry Fields and the museum. The Rolls Royce was a great experience. The tour was full of information and things about the Beatles we didn’t even know."
* A traveler said: "The best day out for a long time we came on John lennon's 80th birthday, and his piano was there with lots of photos from the past staff were amazing, can't wait to go back soon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Liverpool Guided Walk in footsteps of Beatles - Free Chidren's places
- North Wales Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Lake District Adventure Sightseeing Day Trip from Liverpool
- Private Bubble Zorb Football Activity in Liverpool
- Ultimate Full Day Lake District Tour by Rail & Minivan: 10 Lakes 4 Mountain Pass
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England