* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The cruise through the canal the captain was knowledgeable in pointing out the sloth, cayman, iguana, monkey and various water fowls. The guide Ramon(?) was patient and informative in guiding us through the rainforest. He showed us the names of different plants and applications of them. We tasted different fruits. We even get a close encounter with a white faced monkey on the trail. Overall we had good time."
* A traveler said: "Toured with Luis. Exceptionally knowledgeable and attentive to the needs of our group. He’s a genuine naturalist. Saw sloths, monkeys, snake, and Jesus lizard along beautiful beach / forest trail. Finished with a dip at a waterfall. Luis said water is usually clearer as we just finished a storm."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome experience and our guides were so great! I felt safe the whole time and would recommend this tour company 💯!! Pura Vida 🇨🇷"
* A traveler said: "Dani was so enthusiastic and knowledgable. Her love for her country and its natural history were evident throughout the excursion. Our boat captain Carlos was also very good. He had a good eye for spotting animals."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our great tour guide during this day. Very informative day, we saw sloths, he found a beautiful frog and I really liked the respectful way he treated the animals, the wildlife and his country."
* A traveler said: "This was a very broad overview of Costa Rica it was just enough to give you an appreciation fir the diversity of this lovely country. It would be nice to have much more time at each location but the cruise ships just dont stay there long enough. Gueewe we need to go back on our own just to visit longer."
* A traveler said: "Larry was a wonderful guide as we toured Cahuita National Park. He was very knowledgeable and considerate. We highly recommend him and this tour! March 5, 2020"
* A traveler said: "This was a very fun and exhilarating experience! The crew who take care of you are excellent and know exactly what to do and how to keep you safe. We were up in the trees, speeding through the forest. This was the first time I have ever done a zipline, and I would definitely go back to work with these guys."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver were wonderful and helped taking my husbands scooter on and off the bus. A bit of a mix up at start but they fixed everything rather quickly the Nature park and boat ride were well worth it. always on look out for monkeys and sloths for us. Water on bus was very handy as always. Keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a wonderful host. He went above and beyond what you would have received from the cruise tours. Rainforest was nice but the canal cruise seeing holwer monkeys and sloths in the wild was a highlight of the trip!!"
* A traveler said: "A great excursion for everyone. We had a geart time. Our guide was very engaged with everyone on the trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with Jesus our tour guide. It was a small group with 8 people. Jesus our tour guide was awesome. He provided a lot of great information about the nature and the animals, but also about the country, the economy, the people etc. It was an enjoyable day – thank you for such a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. The canal ride was incredible - cayman, sloths, howler monkeys and many varieties of birds. The rest of the tour was also wonderful with our tour guide Enrique and our driver. They went above and beyond helping with a wheelchair. It is unbelievable how knowledgeable and wise Enrique is - he is so young! We loved it."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Alfonso not sure of spelling! was really good. Helpful, friendly, with a good sense of humour. He seemed very knowledgeable and showed us lots of animals we would have definitely missed if we were on our own. Lunch was simple but tasty."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific