Top Lille Outdoor Activities
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Luxury Car Tours
6 results | All Lille Tours
Take a unique approach to exploring Lille on two wheels with this 2-hour bike tour of Lille. Hop onto your bicycle, an authentic and comfortable Dutch model, and follow your guide through Lille’s attractive streets. During your two hour cycling adventure, discover popular sites of interest alongside hidden hotspots known only to the locals. Spin along the banks of Lille’s tranquil waterways, and listen as your guide shares insight into the city’s rich history and heritage.
Visit freed, discover cunning! With the Foxie application, engage in a treasure hunt and solve puzzles that will take you to unusual places. Complete the course independently, play regardless of the time of day and become an actor in your visit experience! - Discover the most emblematic streets and monuments - Learn historical anecdotes - Take advantage of a scripted tour Plot: Mr. Descamps was found murdered in an apartment in Place Rihour. Strangely enough, his body was partly dismembered. You, the famous Inspector Roussel and his team of investigators are in charge of the case. Will you be up to it?
You will discover a magnificent region in a very original way, namely at the wheel of a 3-seater Buggy. We will ride through the region, passing by little used paths and different from each other. You will keep a memorable memory. This unique activity will also please and create sensations for your relatives or colleagues. Fun guaranteed!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Price per group of 2-6 persons. Get to know the city in a unique and affordable way, with the Lille City Trail. Use GPS to find the nicest squares, streets and monuments. In the meantime, you play a game and answer questions and do assignments. All on your smartphone. Not a boring guide, but you decide where you start, stop and pause. No reservation needed. You explore the city with our Lille City Trail!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Outdoor Activities in Lille?
What Outdoor Activities in Lille are taking additional safety precautions?
What Outdoor Activities in Lille are good for avoiding crowds?
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Villa Cavrois
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
Things to do near Lille
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Champagne