Top Las Vegas Kayaking Tours
23 results | All Las Vegas Tours
* A traveler said: "Customer service was outstanding. Adam and Danny are excellent and helpful guides. I will return and also recommend to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Lunch Time haha I just can say that it is a unique experience You will find many places to explore during the trip and many memorable moments that you will remember for a long time."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time! Had to be by far the best tour I did during my stay in Vegas! Just make sure you’re ready to use those arms!!"
* A traveler said: "What an awesome day on the water. Views were spectacular! Thanks to Greg, our guide, for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! Would absolutely do it again! Our guide (Edgar) was excellent. Lots of local knowledge and info about the River, canyon, dam, wildlife, plants, etc. We had lots of fun. A great day on the river!"
* A traveler said: "Matthew speaks very good Chinese Mandarin 普通话/ 国语 or 华语 depending which part of the world define this language. Lol. Plus English! He is knowledgeable and shared about travel tips while driving. Is helpful . U will never feel hungry , thirty, searching for toilet. Is all taken care of ! Most impt, he drives with care & safety !"
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience! Edgar and the rest of the team were so knowledgeable and fun. I booked this for a group with a wide range of ability and interest in outdoor activities- everyone had an awesome time and commented that it was one of their favorite parts of the trip. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I'm looking forward to another trip down the Colorado river . We had so much fun. I did fall but i was okay."
* A traveler said: "Greg was friendly, made everyone comfortable. Explained how to use the equipment. Was knowledgeable about the river and plant surroundings. Very nice way to spend a morning."
* A traveler said: "Our first time kayaking and it was amazing. So relaxing and beautiful. We would do it again. Neil and Luke was outstanding. Enjoyed learning about the history."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience!! From pick up me from my hotel to checking in process was very smooth… Everyone was very friendly and funny :) Had a really great time GI Joe experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Our guides, Xander and Ashley were absolutely great! The trip down the river exceeded my expectations more than I can put into words. The scenery was exceptional and the breathtaking. Did I mention that Ashley and Xander were terrific!"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent experience, we definitely recommend it. Do be sure to bring your dry fit shirt and pants."
* A traveler said: "Most amazing trip!! Our guides Chris and John were so knowledgeable, professional, and fun!! It was so fun and interesting! A must do trip for everyone!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was great. The views were amazing. The tour guides were fun and knowledgeable. Mike and Jarrod for the kayaking tour were really fun. Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent !!! A must do, Melissa was wonderful and so knowledgeable. Great experience even for first time kayakers 😊"
* A traveler said: "Loved! I was the only one on the water with a hydrobike and i was the envy of the river. Would definitely suggest this option if you arent a frequent kayaker or if you have more leg strength over arm strength (which is me). Tour guide was amazing and knowledgeable. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Totally worth doing the full day trip. We had a lot of fun and the views were amazing. The guides were very friendly and answered all questions"
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip.. Beautiful scenery. Charlie and Alyssa were the best. I would highly recommend this kayak trip"
* A traveler said: "Neil, our tour guide, was patient, considerate and ready to have fun. I would definitely book this tour if you want to explore things off the strip and get into the outdoors. Courtesy pick up at your hotel, air condition van the entire ride (they will adjust the temp if you need it), beautiful views and amazing trails."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fountains of Bellagio
- Black Canyon River
- Four Queens Casino
- Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Welder Up
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Grand Canyon North Rim
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Downtown Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Clark County Museum
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in California
Day Trips from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Arizona
- Las Vegas to California
- Las Vegas to Utah
- Las Vegas to Colorado River
- Las Vegas to Death Valley National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon South Rim
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon West Rim
- Las Vegas to Mather Point
- Las Vegas to Historic Route 66
- Las Vegas to Lake Powell
- Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon
- Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Zion National Park
- Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
- Las Vegas to Nevada
- Las Vegas to Boulder
- Las Vegas to Page
- Las Vegas to Kingman