Lake Tahoe Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great fun! Easy to operate. Very nice staff, explained how to use bikes and gave recommendations of what to look for! Great way to see the lake and get down to the lake!"
* A traveler said: "Really a ton of fun. Loved our pilot. We saw stunning sites but how can you miss with Lake Tahoe! Splurge and live large!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "The crew insured everyone was having a great time good music they provided us with drinks insures everyone’s safety"
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular and we saw so much of the park in one day! Snowshoe John was a great guide and host! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was hot and smoky around the Lake Tahoe area. We loved it. We would do it again. And would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This was a family celebration. Worth every penny. Bryan is a great caption and full of interesting Tahoe stories."
* A traveler said: "We loved the trip, beautiful lake and Bryan was entertaining as well. We did for our anniversary. He showed us around Emerald Bay and we got off to look at Vikingsholm."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I highly recommend the pilot was great. The aerial view of Tahoe was unforgettable. 😎"
* A traveler said: "Captain Bryan was incredible. He was punctual, knowledgeable about the lake and surrounding area, and welcoming to our multi-generational group ranging in ages from 8 to 73 years old. My family completely enjoyed our private tour on his immaculate vessel and I would definitely recommend the experience to friends and family. 🚤"
* A traveler said: "It absolutely could not have been better! The tour guide was extremely knowledgable & informative. He was friendly & fun. The travel route was just gorgeous. And the prepared lunch was really really delicious. I highly recommend this tour & would enjoy doing it again!"
* A traveler said: "I wish it gave me the option to rate it with ten stars, I would!!! Fantastic experience!! This is the way to see Tahoe! It was an incredible way to tour the area and be part of nature!! It was so easy to operate and the check out/in process was a breeze! Would do it again!! Thanks for sharing your awesome vehicle!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The kayaks were fine and the Tahoe Kayak folks were awesome. We were new to kayaking, so they told us how to paddle and how to be safe. Views were lovely. Next time, I want to try their Sand Harbor location. Also, be aware: you will get wet :)"
* A traveler said: "Great info and an enjoyable drive at our own pace. We would highly recommend this tour. It can take quite a few hours if you explore the different areas."
* A traveler said: "Phil was awesone. He took to us to all picture perfect spot that we would have not discovered on our own. We had a good time. I highly recomend it. Thanks to Robin also for dropping off my sweatshirt that we for got at the van.👍"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was absolutely awesome! His talk was entertaining and informative. He is very friendly and made us feel at home."
* A traveler said: "Driver was wonderful at narrating. Much history and so interesting. Comfortable tour bus and very clean."
* A traveler said: "Super awesome experience. Was able to take the kayaks wherever we wanted to go. We suggest to take your time and rent for longer than you expect because time escapes you out on the water. Super friendly and helpful staff, one of the best places to pick up some rentals."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic -- must-do! Great equipment -- bikes, helmets -- helpful staff! Beautiful, safe and paved bike trail along Lake Tahoe!"