Lake Tahoe Fishing Charters & Fishing Trips
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Lake Tahoe Tours
Sort by: Featured
Being near a river offers many great sights and sounds. Being in the river casting a fly to wild trout is a whole other experience all together. Fly Fishing is a great way to immerse yourself in the outdoors and interact directly with the environment. I offer half day (5 hrs) fly fishing guide trips. Guide trips are for anglers of all levels. If it’s your first time fly fishing we make sure to take the time to teach you the skills at your pace. We go over things like casting the rod, understanding what trout eat and of course how to hook and bring a fish to the net unharmed and then released back into its habit. You will need to provide a California fishing license for each angler over the age of 16, these can be purchased online. All trips are CATCH AND RELEASE and all inclusive with rods, reels, flys, waders and boots.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Fishing Charters & Tours in Lake Tahoe are taking additional safety precautions?
These Lake Tahoe experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Northstar Tours & Tickets
- Sand Harbor Tours & Tickets
- Heavenly Gondola Tours & Tickets
- Vikingsholm Castle Tours & Tickets
- South Lake Tahoe Tours & Tickets
- Emigrant Trail Museum Tours & Tickets
- Eagle Falls Tours & Tickets
- Tahoe National Forest Tours & Tickets
- Virginia and Truckee Railroad Tours & Tickets
- Virginia City Tours & Tickets