Boca de Yuma Tours and Tickets
Boca de Yuma is a small fishing village located on the northeastern tip of Parque Nacional del Este. The village is a bit off the beaten track for tourists, meaning you’ll find a peaceful place to hang among the locals. The harbor provides an easy stroll, with many small restaurants that serve fresh seafood.
Though there is a small stretch of sand, Boca de Yuma is mainly about experiencing the local way of life, rather hitting the beach.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Boca de Yuma
- Saona Island (Isla Saona)
- Chavón River (Río Chavón)
- Altos de Chavon Regional Museum of Archaeology
- National Park of the East (Parque Nacional del Este)
- Altos de Chavón
- Minitas Beach (Playa Minitas)
- Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar Factory
- Caleta Beach (Playa Caleta)
- Catalina Island (Isla Catalina)
- La Flor Dominicana Cigar Factory
- Cueva de las Maravillas