Bayahibe Tours and Activities
Just 10 miles to the east of La Romana lies the relaxing beach town of Bayahibe. Originally a sleepy fishing village, Bayahibe has retained its laidback atmosphere and has a small, easily walkable downtown area. Visitors to the town will enjoy the colorful buildings, the excellent seafood and the shops sellings artisan crafts.
While the town of Bayahibe is fun to explore and walk around, the real draw is its gorgeous coastline. The beach has soft, nearly white sand that borders clear turquoise water. The clarity of the water makes this an excellent spot for snorkeling and diving, and there is a conveniently located local dive shop where you can rent equipment. Others may choose just to relax on the sand underneath the many palm trees growing around the beach.
Bayahibe is also a gateway to the nearby island of Saona, located 45 minutes away.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bayahibe
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Philipsburg
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island