Top Kralendijk Eco Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Kralendijk Tours
Lac Bay is one of the best-preserved mangrove forests in the Caribbean and part of the Bonaire National Marine Park. On this tour, paddle around the pristine forests on a clear-bottom kayak; enjoy magnificent views of the lush mangroves, seagrass, and underwater coral reefs; and spot wildlife including birds, green turtles, lobster, and baby rays.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Eco Tours in Kralendijk are taking additional safety precautions?
What Eco Tours in Kralendijk are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua