Just off the western shore of Bonaire, tucked into the crook of the main island’s natural crescent shape, sits the islet Klein Bonaire. The uninhabited, low-lying island is about 1,500 acres big and only rises about 6 feet out of the water. On land, Klein Bonaire is home to a handful of ruins, small slave huts dating from the colonial era, and the island has a wonderfully deserted beach called No Name Beach. However, Klein Bonaire's greatest attraction lies just below the water. As part of Bonaire’s famed marine park, the shallow reefs around the island are lush and pristine, loaded with frilly soft corals, and teeming with schools of reef fish.
Tours and tickets to Experience Klein Bonaire
Should I book Klein Bonaire tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Klein Bonaire 2021?
What's the best way to experience Klein Bonaire?
- Chill and Grill Catamaran Tour in Bonaire
- Yacht tour with local guide & snorkeling activities
- Chill and Snorkel at Klein Bonaire
- Sunset Cruise
Things to do near Kralendijk
- Things to do in Willemstad
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Cruz Bay
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Antigua